This song has "Jesus" in it....
This song does not have Jesus in it....but it's great for all you Disco Cowboys....
I take back everything I've ever said about country music. Jean makers should just use this as an ad forever.
Song is good too.
![]()
Huh? Patti Smith Group song is the theme song, Dancing Barefoot. Patti isn’t in the show.Jane and I just finished Daisy and the Six. It opens with Patti Smith doing heroin.
That’s why I couldn’t find it I was searching for Heroin and I now see that was wrong too. Great show and great songHuh? Patti Smith Group song is the theme song, Dancing Barefoot. Patti isn’t in the show.
Friday (4/7) is the birthday of John Hall, one half of the group Hall & Oates. He was more known for his guitar or bass licks in their songs, but he shared the lead on this song:
Hey, if he wants to identify as John Hall he can do so. You have no right to tell him otherwise!!!Hey man get some sleep! John Hall? Who is that, a mutation of Daryl Hall and John Oates?![]()
![]()
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
BWI Football
WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern