Weekend rotation

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I think they're are "supposed" to... but we likely won't know until the day of with either, I'd guess.

If Bednar's neck feels fine and he does ok this week, he'll pitch.
If Cerantola clears the COVID checks, he'll pitch.
 
Jun 9, 2015
613
536
93
After the Tech game, Coach Lemonis said that he expects Cerentola to be back and they are treating Bednar day to day.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,696
24,558
113
If Bednar doesn't pitch this weekend, I think we can scrap the idea that it's just a crick in the neck.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama