Well hello Governor Palin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biguglyjoe

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
4,269
0
0
</p>

This is sports related because I'm pretty sure many of you would tackle her ***.</p>
 

archdawg06

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2008
5
0
0
I am curiously waiting on the Republican Convention next week. Hopefully the republican convention doesn't look like London's poor excuse for an olympic celebration versus the breathtaking closing China put together.
 

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
I would hit it like James Carville on Mary Matalin. As long as I didn't have to listen to her talk.

To make sure this gets locked sooner rather than later, I just want to say I hate the term "pro-life". I am pretty sure just about all democrats are "pro-life". Conservatives want to kill adults in prison, while democrats want to give women the right to choose what to do with a bundle of cells in her own body. It always seems so stupid that the people shouting to keep government out of everything want the government to interfere in a woman's life and tell her what she can and can't do. As an upstanding compassionate liberal Christian, I have no problem separating how I would handle the situation personally versus the fact that I have no right to tell someone else how to handle the situation for themselves. Stop telling me (and all the women in the US) what I can and can't do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch