Well, Maybe Texas can get it for us.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Rooting for Michigan. No particular reason, but it would be funny to see Harbaugh win the title and split town before the NCAA can do anything to him.
Michigan is like Notre Dame. They are insiders, a truly prestigious legacy program beloved by the national media. It's not the kind of program you want to see further elevated. You never hear the end of it. Plus, they are the current face of the SEC's chief rival and nemesis. No way they get my support - ever.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Was rooting for Bama vs Michigan, but oh well, and was rooting for Washington vs Texas, now I will be rooting for Washington as well.

Alabama vs Michigan was a good game, but the Alabama OLine was not up to the task, seemed all to familiar, LOL.
Another factor that renders that final play selection astoundingly puzzling.

Spot The Ball

Sep 10, 2022
Our athletic department and B.O.T. is clueless about how to use it to put a competitive, title-contending group out there in either sport, so that's my answer!

Dawn seems to be doing good. Football has been about the same for over 100 years. I don't think it's a money issue.

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
I think Penix should have won the Heisman - less exposure due to being on West coast?

Latest posts