Well. We are trying something different tioday...

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,827
2,955
113
Hancock on 1st. Cumbest in left. Leggett at third. James DH. Hatcher out. Skinner out. I like it.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,556
9,615
113
I like it too. Worth trying something different. I also think today would be a decent day to see Cerantola, especially with how many guys we pitched yesterday. Strike zone has been more generous this weekend so far, and hopefully we have a bit more room for error. Could be a confidence booster for him
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,827
2,955
113
I hope we can get him in today. A generous plate might help him but his biggest problem was that he wasn’t even in the neighborhood in a lot of pitches. Looked good in garbage time lately. Love to see him do that in a tighter situation.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,556
9,615
113
He seems to get frustrated when he doesn't get close calls then he gets wilder the more frustrated he gets
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four