Well...

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,377
5,416
113
One positive take away. I won’t have my hopes and dreams completely crushed by Bama again next week.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,740
8,181
113
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mack Rebennack

Treemydawg

Sophomore
Sep 29, 2013
313
118
43
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
Well you are obviously still the same ******* idiot you where when you were telling everyone to double mask, maintain six foot , and vaccinate.
 
Last edited:

JackShephard

Senior
Sep 27, 2011
1,717
872
113
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
I think you're right. It's time to move on. For you. Find another team, or just stick to watching soccer. But we don't need you. Leave already.
 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,292
2,187
113
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
Wrong again. Keep it up, you’re on a roll.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

basedawg

Senior
Aug 22, 2012
1,034
810
113
We are fun to watch! We have a few play makers on both sides of the ball. Actually, Missouri is a good Sec team, not great but good so we are a step ahead of them.
Lebby and Arnett are much improved Coaches, and I believe this is one of our better overall coaching staffs. I love the toughest this team beings to the table each weekend!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 22yardpunt

Dawgzilla2

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2022
2,690
3,031
113
I can be as negative a fan as there is, and even I can't imagine what part of that game caused anyone to throw in the towel. Getting outscored 24-3 in the middle of the game sucked, but it was only a 7 point deficit. What is the opposite of premature celebration?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou