Really???Vandy is up by 10 but it's not over. I'm pulling for them but they need to finish.
Yes, really. Not sure how a gamecock fan can pull for UT over Vandy.Really???
I'm pulling for UT. Time for Pavia to go away.
In pretty much every other case I'd agree with you.Yes, really. Not sure how a gamecock fan can pull for UT over Vandy.
He doesn't make the rules but he appears to be rewriting them.In pretty much every other case I'd agree with you.
But Pavia shouldn't even be playing. He's like 37 years old.
No, he just sues when he doesn't get his way. I think I heard a little blurb today that's he's suing AGAIN for yet another year of eligibility. It's absurd.He doesn't make the rules but he appears to be rewriting them.
He is winning on and off the field! Good for him.No, he just sues when he doesn't get his way. I think I heard a little blurb today that's he's suing AGAIN for yet another year of eligibility. It's absurd.
At any rate, it appears they're headed for a first round loss in the playoffs.
Ok, but at what point does it end?He is winning on and off the field! Good for him.
I don't disagree with you. That said, if I could do what he is doing, I would do it. They are not going to vacate wins.Ok, but at what point does it end?
At some point in time, people have to learn what the word "No" means. IMHO, that day cannot get here soon enough. And hypothetically, what happens if his "rulings" are overturned by a higher court?? Vandy's record will be wiped clean.....wins vacated, and all the other players hard work rendered meaningless, simply because some kid wouldn't accept "No" ... it's beyond selfish.
I guess we disagree.
He's only 27, which is much more like a college playerIn pretty much every other case I'd agree with you.
But Pavia shouldn't even be playing. He's like 37 years old.
27 and probably still dating 19-21 yr olds. That's why he would sue for another year of eligibility.He's only 27, which is much more like a college player![]()
GamecockCentral Football
Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral
Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina falls out of majority of national bowl projections following second loss
GamecockCentral Football
Kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida