I think your username is hilarious.I certainly won’t stay if someone can’t figure out how to change my name. I went into settings and it changed there but not here so idk. I can’t get an answer from anyone on what I’m supposed to do outside that.
It sure grabs your attention.I think your username is hilarious.
Hello??? Mic check?
I logged in with Google and it worked for me.@RunninRichie
How in the hell did you get your handle back?
me tooRunning with this and WCN. Both seem like good boards. Discord was giving me issues
BWO74 in the house !Hello??? Mic check?
BlueTsunami will be along any minute !Well ill be damn
I had all but given up hope and had already just moved on. But, glad to see we still have our community!I am here, if anyone cares. Glad to see some have made it over.
Supposedly that is still going to transfer over.We back! Need my history now.
I definitely like it, just wanted my OG tag so everyone knows it’s me. Definitely a cool random name though.I think your username is hilarious.
Nice username lol.Did Ash Williams make it over here? He also said that he used to post as LowCountry Cat.
He also said that the worst kept secret on rafters was Morg posting as TheFrontRunner on the politics forum.
Fox2Monk is showing up for me as your username FYINice username lol.
We back! Need my history now.
Supposedly that is still going to transfer over.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today