Mind=Blown
@WVUCOOPER little help?So..... Arnold was who Bernard was modeled after (kinda thought that). He planted the seeds of free thought in Dolores, who then killed him. She and "William" riding around back when Arnold put those thoughts in her head... she goes bonkers back then.
Man in Black = William then? I think so now. But who is Wyatt?
@WVUCOOPER little help?
Man I wish. I just watched it last night, so I'm still trying to put 2 and 2 together. So much info just dumped out about Arnold/Bernard. All these timelines are throwing me for a loop.So..... Arnold was who Bernard was modeled after (kinda thought that). He planted the seeds of free thought in Dolores, who then killed him. She and "William" riding around back when Arnold put those thoughts in her head... she goes bonkers back then.
Man in Black = William then? I think so now. But who is Wyatt?
Are we certain William is MiB? I mean I've been 99.9% sure for awhile, but maybe I've dropped it to 99.7% this week. Maybe Logan is MiB?Man in Black = William then? I think so now. But who is Wyatt?
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
WV Sports Football
Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
WV Sports
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State