Mind=Blown
@WVUCOOPER little help?So..... Arnold was who Bernard was modeled after (kinda thought that). He planted the seeds of free thought in Dolores, who then killed him. She and "William" riding around back when Arnold put those thoughts in her head... she goes bonkers back then.
Man in Black = William then? I think so now. But who is Wyatt?
@WVUCOOPER little help?
Man I wish. I just watched it last night, so I'm still trying to put 2 and 2 together. So much info just dumped out about Arnold/Bernard. All these timelines are throwing me for a loop.So..... Arnold was who Bernard was modeled after (kinda thought that). He planted the seeds of free thought in Dolores, who then killed him. She and "William" riding around back when Arnold put those thoughts in her head... she goes bonkers back then.
Man in Black = William then? I think so now. But who is Wyatt?
Are we certain William is MiB? I mean I've been 99.9% sure for awhile, but maybe I've dropped it to 99.7% this week. Maybe Logan is MiB?Man in Black = William then? I think so now. But who is Wyatt?
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez didn't see anything that can't be fixed in film review
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced