What a difference a week makes...

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I’m noticing a trend on message boards. The brigade that told us we shoulda fired “Lemonhead” last year because we were gonna suck this year and that firing him was inevitable…have shifted their focus to next year because we lose so many players we will suck then and will need to fire him next year. It makes you think there just might be personal feelings and an agenda.
I can't speak for a brigade just for myself and I thought Lem clearly deserved to be let go last year and still do. Nothing that happens this year will ever change my mind on that but, since he did stay it stands to reason that the team could do enough to buy him another season or even two if we pulled our own mississippi miracle. With that said I don't see how anyone is 'shifting to next season'. It is just that one decent season after two absolute turds doesn't just reset everything and from my standpoint I can say unequivocally is nothing personal or 'an agenda'.

Reactions: JackShephard

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Most overused, overplayed hyperbole in message boarding. Just say "I don't like that people think differently than me" and move on.
The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN