What a finish.

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,116
10,648
113
I guess they can only reverse a foul like that when it falls under the category of “Holy **** that was the worst call of my lifetime.”
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
He pissed one of them off. Howland has to start protecting his players better.
 

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,922
1,742
113
Who’s the idiot that started bragging about 18 for 18 from the stripe right before Ado had his foul shots
 

Fogdog

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2014
572
0
0
Those refs lost their objectivity pretty early in the game, but there was a stretch in the second half when it became just ridiculously obvious. It was about the time of the Ado reversal that they realized they’d better quit being so blatant.
 

Dawgsnsaints

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2012
379
0
0
When Ado missed his free throws I said 17 me and changed the channel. Did not realize we won until this morning.
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,177
5,721
113
Yea, I didn't think a foul call was even reviewable.

I didn't either. That was the second worst call I've ever seen in my life though. The worst was when a high school defender jab stepped at a player coming in for a layup on a fast break. Defender ultimately didn't even jump or contest the shot just made a move like he was going to. Probably never got closer than a foot and a half away from the guy with the ball. Ref called a foul and the player made the and one. You'd have thought he'd just claim an inadvertent whistle and move on, but you'd have thought wrong.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,621
7,845
113
This tournament is a great example of why you play the extra games. Even if it is just the NIT

The kids need it, the coaches need it, and they want to or perhaps I should say SHOULD want to play them. When there’s a team that can’t muster the willpower to even accept a bid, it’s a colossal red flag, and I’ll just leave it at that
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running