What Dawg fans need to understand…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
is that is really doesn’t matter what Kirby does between now and the end of his career. He could win 10 more natties, but he will always fall in behind the GOAT, when ranking head coaches. It’s very similar to when that pants $h1tting, pederast, Joe Paterno, beat Bryant’s wins record. Nobody really believed JoePa was the better coach, because he never could beat Bryant head to head. Jirby’s legacy will always be that he was Nick Saban’s puppet, before becoming his whipping boy. What say you, Korey?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
On My Mind Georgia GIF
Death, taxes, and UGA living rent free…

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I’d be fine with 10 natties personally
No matter the head to head record if Kirby equals or passes Saban in patties in this era he would be viewed in the same vain or better than Saban.

Kirby just starting his program and a first time HC to accomplish what he has in 8 years is unprecedented.

Reactions: mobiledawg

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
No matter the head to head record if Kirby equals or passes Saban in patties in this era he would be viewed in the same vain or better than Saban.

Kirby just starting his program and a first time HC to accomplish what he has in 8 years is unprecedented.

Lol yall are priceless. Ever heard of Barry Switzer ?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
OP reeks of cope, denial, delusion,obsession and insecurity iyam imho but in case you didn’t know UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Bear Bryant faced Robert Neyland 7 times and could never beat him. By your logic Neyland is a significantly better coach than Bryant.

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Bear Bryant faced Robert Neyland 7 times and could never beat him. By your logic Neyland is a significantly better coach than Bryant.
Not really the same thing. Yes, Bryant never beat Neyland, but they never faced each other when Bryant was at Bama. Bryant vs JoePa and Saban vs Kirby involved coaches at established programs with relatively equal talent. I don’t think Bryant’s UK teams were on par talent-wise, with Neyland’s UTjr teams. That being said, if you wanted to say Neyland was the best football coach for the first 50-60 years of college football, you wouldn’t get much argument from me.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Not really the same thing. Yes, Bryant never beat Neyland, but they never faced each other when Bryant was at Bama. Bryant vs JoePa and Saban vs Kirby involved coaches at established programs with relatively equal talent. I don’t think Bryant’s UK teams were on par talent-wise, with Neyland’s UTjr teams. That being said, if you wanted to say Neyland was the best football coach for the first 50-60 years of college football, you wouldn’t get much argument from me.
Of course the Bama fan moves the goal post when his point fails lmao. By this new logic you presented, if Kirby left to another school and won more natties than Saban has, he would be considered the GOAT because Saban never beat him at his new school. Also claiming Bryant didn’t have as much talent as Neyland is just factually untrue. From the 1947-1953 drafts, Kentucky had more players drafted than Tenn did.

Last edited:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Of course the Bama fan moves the goal post when his point fails lmao. By this new logic you presented, if Kirby left to another school and won more natties than Saban has, he would be considered the GOAT because Saban never beat him at his new school. Also claiming Bryant didn’t have as much talent as Neyland is just factually untrue. From the 1947-1953 drafts, Kentucky had more players drafted than Tenn did.
Ok fine, Neyland was a better coach than Bryant and Kirby will always be second fiddle to Saban. Feel better?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Saban also can’t be the GOAT because he has a losing record to other coaches as well. Again, this is by your logic
Be careful. All you’re really doing with this exercise is moving Kirby further and further down the list.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Be careful. All you’re really doing with this exercise is moving Kirby further and further down the list.
No I’m not. Based on the logic you presented, a coach’s head to head record is all that really matters. So Kirby can only be ranked behind coaches that he has a losing record against and nobody else.

• Haha

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
No I’m not. Based on the logic you presented, a coach’s head to head record is all that really matters. So Kirby can only be ranked behind coaches that he has a losing record against and nobody else.
This is just him posturing for the massive coping gumps will eventually resort to once Kirby begins whipping DeBoer consistently before he gets canned.

It’s almost like this guy hasn’t realized Saban is done…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This is just him posturing for the massive coping gumps will eventually resort to once Kirby begins whipping DeBoer consistently before he gets canned.

What will be your narrative when Kirby does what he always does and sh*ts the bed against Alabama this year? You DAs have backed yourselves into a corner with DeBoer. I get the excitement because UGA’s Daddy Saban retired, but Kirby hasn’t proven he can beat Alabama or DeBoer consistently yet.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022

Yea I know. I’m just making fun of him because his logic is incredibly bad and he didn’t think it through lol.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
What will be your narrative when Kirby does what he always does and sh*ts the bed against Alabama this year? You DAs have backed yourselves into a corner with DeBoer. I get the excitement because UGA’s Daddy Saban retired, but Kirby hasn’t proven he can beat Alabama or DeBoer consistently yet.
Deboer hasn’t proven he can consistently beat Kirby yet. Bama hasn’t proven they can consistently beat Kirby without Saban yet.

• Haha

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’m not reading all that but UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Deboer hasn’t proven he can consistently beat Kirby yet. Bama hasn’t proven they can consistently beat Kirby without Saban yet.
What Kirby HAS proven he can do consistently, is lose to the best team from the SEC West. 2108, 2019, 2021, 2022. Loser. Kirby is a pathetic 2-4 in a game that’s played in his own back yard. The Kang was 11-1 all time, in the same venue.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
What Kirby HAS proven he can do consistently, is lose to the best team from the SEC West. 2108, 2019, 2021, 2022. Loser. Kirby is a pathetic 2-4 in a game that’s played in his own back yard. The Kang was 11-1 all time, in the same venue.
Saban was routinely getting blown out by Florida and Auburn at this same point his HC career lol. Y’all pretend like the first half of Saban’s career just didn’t happen lol

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Kirby seems to have you scared and extremely insecure.

Saban is retired, move on…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Saban was routinely getting blown out by Florida and Auburn at this same point his HC career lol. Y’all pretend like the first half of Saban’s career just didn’t happen lol
Try again, sport. Saban was 6-8 against AU and UF in his first 8 seasons in the SEC. The Kirbster is 2-7 against Bammer and LSU. He can’t consistently handle the best from the west, and his record proves it

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Try again, sport. Saban was 6-8 against AU and UF in his first 8 seasons in the SEC. The Kirbster is 2-7 against Bammer and LSU. He can’t consistently handle the best from the west, and his record proves it
You just ignored the first 6 years of Saban’s CFB HC career and his time as an NFL HC and skipped to a period where Saban was more experienced than Kirby is now because you can’t compare them honestly without making Kirby look better lol

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
You just ignored the first 6 years of Saban’s CFB HC career and his time as an NFL HC and skipped to a period where Saban was more experienced than Kirby is now because you can’t compare them honestly without making Kirby look better lol
Then why would you bring up Auburn and Florida? Was he playing them every year at Toledo a Michigan St? Glad you think the Toledo and Michigan St jobs are on par with UGA though.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Then why would you bring up Auburn and Florida? Was he playing them every year at Toledo a Michigan St? Glad you think the Toledo and Michigan St jobs are on par with UGA though.
Because he had been getting consistently blown out by them at this point in his career. He did even worse at Michigan State. I didn’t say anything to suggest that Toledo and MSU are on par with UGA. I simply pointed out that Saban was doing significantly worse at this same point in his career.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Because he had been getting consistently blown out by them at this point in his career. He did even worse at Michigan State. I didn’t say anything to suggest that Toledo and MSU are on par with UGA. I simply pointed out that Saban was doing significantly worse at this same point in his career.
Again, you think starting your coaching career at Toledo and Michigan St is akin to starting your career at UGA? Got it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Alabama’s historical record against UGA says otherwise, simpleton.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You clowns are too stupid to realize how pathetic you make UGA look by comparing them to Toledo and Mich State.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Get your own material, dipsh*t. UGA is Alabama’s b*tch. Not just Saban’s…..Alabama’s b*tch.
You are so invested in a messageboard schtick that you think you have exclusive rights to “I’m not reading all that”? :ROFLMAO:
#ButUGAIsStillFavoredToWinIts3rdNattyIn4YearsDoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cool, now show me the trademark you have on “I’m not reading all that”…

You might have one considering you’ve been doing what you do now for
2 decades…

:ROFLMAO:
“OMG you’ve posted on a message board for 2 decades!!!” This is always entertaining coming from a guy who is a member of 2 sites just to post. And has prodigious post counts, except when UGA gets their a$$ beat, at which point you disappear like the spineless coward that you are :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“OMG you’ve posted on a message board for 2 decades!!!” This is always entertaining coming from a guy who is a member of 2 sites just to post. And has prodigious post counts, except when UGA gets their a$$ beat, at which point you disappear like the spineless coward that you are :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m not reading that either, but it’s too easy getting you riled up and triggered over UGA gump’Billiam:ROFLMAO: the way you try to explain and justify your insecurities is the cherry on top…

Nice double post as well…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Alabama’s historical record against UGA says otherwise, simpleton.
Yep. Since 1960, Bama is 20-8 against UGA. Saban’s record was 8-2, meaning Bryant, Perkins, Stallings, Dubose, Fran, & Shula were 12-6. So this idea that Bama only beat UGA because of Saban is laughable. Every Bama coach beats UGA. It’s a right of passage. 20-8…. LOL. That’s Ole Miss level impotence right there. The Dawgs piss down their leg every time they see that Crimson and white across the LOS.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Let’s also remember that as a player, Kirby was 0-2 against Bammer, so for his playing/coaching career he’s 1-7. At least he got to coach at the Capstone for 10 years, so he knows what it feels like to be a true champion

Latest posts