What is really frustrating..

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
is that if we played with this much intensity and were this well-prepared for every game, we'd probably be 6-3 instead of 3-6. Dammit Crooms - you can circle more than one game on your schedule every year.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
....we'd likely play competitively and play with intensity. As you said, it's too bad that having a winning season doesn't seem to be as important.

memphisbluesagain

Feb 24, 2008
let's just say state somehow wins this game and the next two, or loses this game and wins the next two.
no way croom is gone right? i still hope he's gone even if they win out.

OEMDawg

Mar 22, 2008
With Mike Patrick slobbering Crooms's knob on national TV, I'm feeling less and less optimistic that we can get rid of this *******. Greg Byrne is going to turn out to be a gutless coward, unfortunately.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
......the main reason I decide to go ahead and pull for the victory tonight. I figured what the hell, Croom ain't going nowhere after this season anyway. It's gonna take another losing season in '09 for that to happen.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
.......he would have explained that Nutt was doing things the wrong way this year at Ole Miss.

RobertF50

Apr 27, 2008
took on Polk and his wrath to get us a good baseball coach. I will be putting off the gutless coward part for now. After all. Polk said he knows more about baseball than anybody.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
for the 2009 season. Before people crucify Byrne for not firing Crooms, think about the negative publicity we did fire the idiot. Best hope is for a 3-9 season this year followed up with another 3-9 season. Then, Crooms will either quit or be fired this time next year.

bulliegolfer

Oct 19, 2008
to get rid of him this year, particularly after going bowling last year. Along with all the players lost, just too many reasons not to can him now. I agree it's going to happen, just not this year.

LimpinDawg

May 29, 2007
ArrowDawg said:
......the main reason I decide to go ahead and pull for the victory tonight. I figured what the hell, Croom ain't going nowhere after this season anyway. It's gonna take another losing season in '09 for that to happen.

it ain't happening anyways.