What is the second worst

MSUDOG24

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2021
1,510
1,460
113
I'm putting them behind Vandy's black pins and now it appears A&M wants to join the "how to ruin pinstripes" movement. Wouldn't have thought that possible but they did it.
 

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,187
752
113
I hate the Sunday blacks. I really do. We have some classic uniforms, and I don’t understand straying from them.
It’s for the players, and I’m cool with that. I ain’t gotta like em, though.

#codger
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
I used to like pulling for Vanderbilt as a co-SEC underdog. I've found it far more satisfying to see them take weekly beatings in football.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report