What is with Yuku?

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,663
12,356
113
you need to include words in the body as well as the title line and that didn't help either. IE lets me write the post, even preview, but when I post it, it never shows up. I now use IE to read posts because that way I don't have to scroll back down from the top every time I read a post using Firefox, but then I have to use Firefox to post. Frustrating.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State