Whatcha drinking?

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Sports Bar Dog GIF by Originals
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: hotelblue and BCD

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
We're like 20-2 on the season when I drink something from Wild Turkey. So I went to the liquor store and loaded up. Got a bottle of 101 and a bottle of Rare Breed.

Cats on top again.
 

BCD

Senior
Dec 30, 2002
721
747
93
We're like 20-2 on the season when I drink something from Wild Turkey. So I went to the liquor store and loaded up. Got a bottle of 101 and a bottle of Rare Breed.

Cats on top again.
Do you take Venmo? Lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cats192

the dopester

Senior
Jan 2, 2005
1,679
641
0
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
 

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,650
5,540
113
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
Send me your address please.
 

BCD

Senior
Dec 30, 2002
721
747
93
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
My budget ended at the Blantons! Kudos to you!
 

SC_INCAT

Sophomore
Jan 14, 2005
2,562
112
63
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
You are my best friend, right?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: BCD
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  2. 02 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'