When do you think this team peaked, or did it ever? I'm inclined to think that even though we won 38 straight we just never saw the full potential of this team for any five-8 game portion of the year.
Originally posted by HoopsTalker65:
When do you think this team peaked, or did it ever? I'm inclined to think that even though we won 38 straight we just never saw the full potential of this team for any five-8 game portion of the year.
No. He went out shortly before that. Just before UNC, I believe.Originally posted by KYExtemper:
UCLA, when we still had POY, right?
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities