When do they finalize the basketball schedule?

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,374
0
36
I only ask because I stumbled on this from the WKU site
<font color="black">Q: After the Sweet 16 run, has there been greater interest from or more discussions with, say, ESPN about televising men's basketball games?</font></p>

<font color="black">A: I don't know that we've necessarily seen it from that standpoint, because a lot of it runs through our conference. But I think where we've seen it is that we've talked seriously with Gonzaga, we're talking to Arkansas, Mississippi State, Davidson, Xavier, Wake Forest - these are serious conversations about home-and-home games. Not playing one, get bought, go there, or not a two-for-one. They're serious conversations.</font></p>
 
Apr 17, 2008
239
0
0
Last week Paul Jones talked with Coach Stansbury where he told him State is one game away from having everything set and that should happen very soon.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four