When do we order cheese?

bolddogge

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2012
1,174
1,395
113
I picked up our order this past weekend. 2 cannonballs, a block of jalapeño, a wheel of vallagret, honey, scuppernong jelly, and some vanilla, butter pecan and muscadine ripple ice creams. I have little self control in that store. You better get your order in now for that vallagret. That stuff will disappear fast!
 
  • Like
Reactions: knock him out john

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
How long does it keep? I’m thinking I might have some shipped here for various holiday gatherings.
 

YesIAmAPirate

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2022
641
1,473
93
How long does it keep? I’m thinking I might have some shipped here for various holiday gatherings.
If you keep it wrapped up good it will last a while. One block usually lasts my family a month or two. I just peel off enough of the wax for whatever I plan to use at the time and then suran wrap/ziplock bag in the fridge
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment