Where’s all the follow the science guys..??

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Science Guys on Wearesc ? :D:D:D
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
For those with reading deficits, they are not using the original vaccine, because they want the newer vaccine that covers more strains to be used. But it should make Tucker Carlsons show, maybe not since now they only can report the truth
Why would they disapprove a viable product rather than just stop producing it. Please that’s not how the fda works.

Reactions: Alta Loma Trojan

oldtrojan93

Aug 24, 2017
Doesn't matter if people take the jab or not, since it's going to be in the food supply soon enough.

Cattle, pigs, and chickens will soon receive mRNA vaccines. Patents detailing the genetic modification of plants, fruits, and vegetables with mRNA vaccines are already well known to the public.

You really think you have a choice? Apparently, you don't.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Doesn't matter if people take the jab or not, since it's going to be in the food supply soon enough.

Cattle, pigs, and chickens will soon receive mRNA vaccines. Patents detailing the genetic modification of plants, fruits, and vegetables with mRNA vaccines are already well known to the public.

Link please.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017

I heard about this and it's no wonder the origin of foods aren't labeled for where they came from like they used to be - you can thank the biden regime for this change. However, there is no evidence of the US food suppliers administering mRNA gene modifiers into the food supply within the US. I don't think this will be allowed to happen.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

Steve From Florida

Dec 11, 2018

This is an easy thing to clear up if you read the press release from FDA. If I'm reading this correctly the monovalent version was for the original version of COVID-19 which the bivalent now helps address the variants. Since, due to testing, a majority of Americans over 5 years old have developed antibodies to combat the original, there is no need to keep using the emergency authorization. The bivalents are now the recommended course and approved. This is really nothing.

Reactions: TheTrojanKnight

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Fact checkers said that the Chinese virus didn’t start in a lab either, that has now been debunked.

We will never know for sure about covid because China has tried to hide the truth. My personal belief is the Wuhan lab released the virus. Maybe not intentionally but just through sloppy work habits.

Unfortunately the WHO was greatly influenced by claims from China. Thankfully covid has mutated into a less dangerous threat. Next time we might not be so lucky.

oldtrojan93

Aug 24, 2017
I heard about this and it's no wonder the origin of foods aren't labeled for where they came from like they used to be - you can thank the biden regime for this change. However, there is no evidence of the US food suppliers administering mRNA gene modifiers into the food supply within the US. I don't think this will be allowed to happen.
That's the whole point, if there's no labeling of foods, there's likely to be little of the evidence you require. But lack of evidence is not proof that's there's no mRNA program for livestock.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
That's the whole point, if there's no labeling of foods, there's likely to be little of the evidence you require. But lack of evidence is not proof that's there's no mRNA program for livestock.

Lack of evidence rarely stops the spread of conspiracy theories, which have proliferated in the past few years. Most of the conspiracy theories I’ve checked on have been wrong, but they usually contain a kernel of truth so people who rely solely on memes tend to get frightened unnecessarily.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, that is the regime's attempt at deception. However, unless there's a cover-up then the regular testing of the nation's food supply will reveal the presence of mRNA the same way hormones were discovered in the meats and GMO foods - both of which we have an option to buy or not. Putting mRNA gene therapy drugs into our food without our consent would be a heinous and unforgivable act of betrayal and the ensuing lawsuits would break the bank. On the other hand there's the matter of the FDA being politicized by the biden regime that is a major concern because they could be part of the cover-up but I think it's too risky.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
No. All the AI's are programmed by liberal left-wingers and give me zero confidence. The AI is lying already. mRNA gene therapy drugs aren't fully metabolized by the body; its lipidnano particles are distributed into vital organs of the animal's body. The meat and milk must be tested in the lab post extraction of the milk and slaughter of the animal. This is the only way to be sure. EVERYTHING must be tested and the results released to the consumers.

Reactions: oldtrojan93

oldtrojan93

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, that is the regime's attempt at deception. However, unless there's a cover-up then the regular testing of the nation's food supply will reveal the presence of mRNA the same way hormones were discovered in the meats and GMO foods - both of which we have an option to buy or not. Putting mRNA gene therapy drugs into our food without our consent would be a heinous and unforgivable act of betrayal and the ensuing lawsuits would break the bank. On the other hand there's the matter of the FDA being politicized by the biden regime that is a major concern because they could be part of the cover-up but I think it's too risky.
I don't put anything past that man.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
We will never know for sure about covid because China has tried to hide the truth. My personal belief is the Wuhan lab released the virus. Maybe not intentionally but just through sloppy work habits.
Lack of evidence rarely stops the spread of conspiracy theories, which have proliferated in the past few years. Most of the conspiracy theories I’ve checked on have been wrong, but they usually contain a kernel of truth so people who rely solely on memes tend to get frightened unnecessarily.
Don't let it stop you from believing.

Steve From Florida

Dec 11, 2018

A little misleading. They looked at data between 1981 and 1983 which was a bit over 30 years ago. The n for vaccines is small, and I haven't read the entire study yet, but there are some red flags that show this probably isn't the best study ever. I'm not sure the type of DPT they gave, but if it is one that is similar to most people got prior to 1981 here in the US, that data should have spotlighted an issue. Additionally, if it was a bad vaccine, then FDA would have removed it from the market and no one would have been able to make it, so I doubt the Gates Foundation 30 years later is dumping bad vaccines in a random area of the world.

Reactions: shane2020

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
A little misleading. They looked at data between 1981 and 1983 which was a bit over 30 years ago. The n for vaccines is small, and I haven't read the entire study yet, but there are some red flags that show this probably isn't the best study ever. I'm not sure the type of DPT they gave, but if it is one that is similar to most people got prior to 1981 here in the US, that data should have spotlighted an issue. Additionally, if it was a bad vaccine, then FDA would have removed it from the market and no one would have been able to make it, so I doubt the Gates Foundation 30 years later is dumping bad vaccines in a random area of the world.
They removed it from the US market and most places in the world because it was shown to have severe negative consequences.
It has been out of the US market for 30 yrs now. according to that video it is the same vaccine.

Reactions: Pudly76

Steve From Florida

Dec 11, 2018
They removed it from the US market and most places in the world because it was shown to have severe negative consequences.
It has been out of the US market for 30 yrs now. according to that video it is the same vaccine.
Yeah, I heard that too, but I’m not sure that makes sense. I’m not a pharma guy, but generally if the US and EU pull a drug, no one else will use it. The business case doesn’t work out. That being said, I do appreciate these items as it forces people to look into things. I will see if I have time to do more research on this, but this seems like a retrospective study that said what was done had negative impact, but no evidence of it still being used today.

Reactions: shane2020

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, I heard that too, but I’m not sure that makes sense. I’m not a pharma guy, but generally if the US and EU pull a drug, no one else will use it. The business case doesn’t work out. That being said, I do appreciate these items as it forces people to look into things. I will see if I have time to do more research on this, but this seems like a retrospective study that said what was done had negative impact, but no evidence of it still being used today.
The EU has far more stringent controls on drug production than even the fda.. there are many countries whose standards don’t rise to that level.
Just a small example of eu stringent standards might be like their not allowing any cardboard being used in the manufacturing processes. The fda hasn’t any such regulation..

Steve From Florida

Dec 11, 2018
The EU has far more stringent controls on drug production than even the fda.. there are many countries whose standards don’t rise to that level.
Just a small example of eu stringent standards might be like their not allowing any cardboard being used in the manufacturing processes. The fda hasn’t any such regulation..
Again, I'm not a Pharma guy, so EU governing bodies may be stricter. What I do know is the pathway for a pharmaceutical is many years through multiple clinical trial phases and requiring thousands to tens of thousands for their final submission. Having worked in the oncology space as a med dev person, med oncs and rad oncs laugh at med device with studies of 75 patients when they see Pharma studies of 10k patients. I'd be really surprised that FDA would be less strict than other governing bodies.

I do know that EU has been far more slack with medical devices than FDA. FDA has, next to Japan, some of the strictest requirements for either approval (PMA) or clearance to market (510k). Unfortunately, the EU has decided to implement new standards which, at a high level, require most devices to go through clinical trials (cannot remember the acronym...MDD), which has already meant many companies are pulling their products off the EU market as they will never see any sort of return on their investment.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

Please post anything you find. I’m skeptical simply because Bill Gates is mentioned, who is a favorite Qanon target. They think he’s the Devil, setting out to sneakily kill billions of people.

Latest posts