Where’s all the follow the science guys..??

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Aging baby boomers are finding their carefree youth catching up on them as drinking takes its toll on the 'substance abusing generation'.

There was a 237 percent increase in alcohol related deaths among over 55s between 1999 and 2020, and stress of the pandemic has made things worse.

The crisis is no respecter of social status with the wealthy at least as vulnerable, and analysts have warned that the country faces a public health crisis as the boomers flood emergency rooms.

'While the prevalence of drinking in this age group increased by only 15.7 percent, the actual number of drinkers increased by 80.2 percent.'

1711919017467.png

1711919028517.png

More covid-related issues. Those shutdowns really did their job. Better for dems that the generation most likely to vote for Trump dies quickly and earlier than need be. The war on women continues.

Jan 17, 2024
Of course there is high sodium. Just like every other processed food in America. Ever look at a can of soup?

But lead? Wtf.
Yeah, with you on this. Lead? I'm trying to figure out how that happens unless it is bonded to a larger molecule strain that is inert and does nothing.

Salt is in everything. The two tricks fine dining does is tons of salt and tons of butter.

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Ok. Now do something.
I am so tired of "we found it" announcement and all these aholes are just skating buy with no repercussions.
Agreed!
Like I stated before, the Storming of the Bastille will not come from civil servants.
Both Houses are just oversight committees and impotent if the DOJ/FBI are corrupt.
So what to do? Criminal referrals? Another joke.

Reactions: Pudly76

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Hey @trojandave , you remember all your lies about Covid and the vax?? Follow the science? Cognitive dissonance? It’s all in the numbers?

I sure AF do, you scum pos.

Latest posts