Where’s all the follow the science guys..??

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
I love these bloggers who know more than decades of study.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I love these bloggers who know more than decades of study.
Decades of study done by vested interests? Makes sense.

much like your comments about New Hampshire and Vermont were similar to the Dakotas.. you don’t know anything you’re talking about.

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Decades of study done by vested interests? Makes sense.

much like your comments about New Hampshire and Vermont were similar to the Dakotas.. you don’t know anything you’re talking about.
Infants who do not get the vitamin K shot at birth are at 81 times greater risk for developing VKDB than infants who do get the shot. VKDB is effectively prevented by the vitamin K shot — incidence of late VKDB, the most concerning type, falls to less than 1/100,000 infants when vitamin K is given at birth.

They are similar in that that are low density populated with no big cities, so they would make a good comparison. South Dakota should be at the bottom of infected states, but the idiots decide to throw the motorcycle party and end up one of the highest.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
They are similar in that that are low density populated with no big cities, so they would make a good comparison. South Dakota should be at the bottom of infected states, but the idiots decide to throw the motorcycle party and end up one of the highest.
they are not near similar when you look at:
Population density
Education
Income and health benefits
Ethnicity
Access to medical care (due to distance)

you want to see more? You just be you..

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Don't look now but tuberculosis infections are rising...Hmm, think that WIDE OPEN border being breached by 15 million illegal immigrants because of old joe Marxist biden's anti-America policies has something to do with that? DNA testing will not be renewed by biden regime, which will accelerate child trafficking ten-fold. All those child-hood diseases that were either controlled or eradicated will come storming back, which will make Big Pharma very happy. It's all connected. Get your child out of a growing disease infected public school system and do everything you can to home-school them.

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
I posted this on the other thread but here's the science, allegedly.

Glad you posted the long version of this. I felt almost from the beginning the whole vaccine thing was a scam, and now good old Pfizer is marketing a Covid cure. I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the truth, and I’m not alone. This is more believable than anything else I’ve seen.

Last edited:

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Or to the vaccinated like me who had no choice if I wanted to see my uncle who was dying in an LA County hospital. And then I got Covid anyway 3 months later.
I got vaccinated and got Covid twice, the first time with pneumonia. Meanwhile, my wife, who was around me during that time and not vaccinated has not gotten Covid.

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
Or to the vaccinated like me who had no choice if I wanted to see my uncle who was dying in an LA County hospital. And then I got Covid anyway 3 months later.
I got the vaccines, 2 jabs and a booster, because you cant really travel overseas without them.....

Both my wife and I, and our adult son whos been living with is, have not tested positive, and Ive been going to various businesses since early summer 2020...

After much discussion, Im so happy my son decided not to get our grandson vaccinated ....they live in Bakersfield, lots of independent, no nonsense folks live that way, if you know what I mean...hell, Speaker McCarthys home town...

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I got the vaccines, 2 jabs and a booster, because you cant really travel overseas without them.....

Both my wife and I, and our adult son whos been living with is, have not tested positive, and Ive been going to various businesses since early summer 2020...

After much discussion, Im so happy my son decided not to get our grandson vaccinated ....they live in Bakersfield, lots of independent, no nonsense folks live that way, if you know what I mean...hell, Speaker McCarthys home town...
We enjoyed many meals is San Diego county where many restaurants remained open during the shutdown. They too are generally more independent thinkers. Even local farmer’s markets were open.

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
We enjoyed many meals is San Diego county where many restaurants remained open during the shutdown. They too are generally more independent thinkers. Even local farmer’s markets were open.
Couple things they were kinda smart about....

Golf courses, and outdoorsy type things opened back up in short order, including farmers markets...

Golf was kinda in a lull, courses closing, equipment prices stagnated, less golfers....when Covid hit, all of a sudden, tee times were hard to get, and golf as an industry got a second wind....

Yeah, those outdoor restaurant seating in 2020/21 were kinda cool...

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
Anyplace in SoCal was smarter about it than LA County. We had great crowds at our OC gigs during Covid because the blues fans in Long Beach and LA had no place to go. And nobody got sick!

• Wow
Reactions: Pudly76 and SGVFlip

mprb

Sep 5, 2021
I got vaccinated and got Covid twice, the first time with pneumonia. Meanwhile, my wife, who was around me during that time and not vaccinated has not gotten Covid.
My Grandfather lived to be 85 and smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day most of his life. So clearly there's no connection between smoking and cancer.

mprb

Sep 5, 2021

Pat Webb, the guy that continuously posts graphics on Twitter (like this one) that have no source linked to them and can't be verified. In other words, he makes them up. Definitely following the science.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Pat Webb, the guy that continuously posts graphics on Twitter (like this one) that have no source linked to them and can't be verified. In other words, he makes them up. Definitely following the science.
Aren't the articles sourced in his tweet?

Reactions: Pudly76

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Can we just clarify, what is the position of the extreme right on vaccines. Is it we should never have done anything?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Oh. So let me see, things that are made up shouldn’t be acted on?

steele dossier
Jan 6 violence
kids and young adults are at risk from covid
masks reduce Covid transmission
shutdowns
republicans can interfere in elections but dems can’t/don’t
justice is equal under the law
fbi and Justice dept work FOR THE PEOPLE