Where are Penn State connections seeded for the U.S. Olympic Team Trials?

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Probably tough to lose that much weight in such a short time in any circumstance especially with what certainly appeared to be a surgically repaired knee.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
From my best recollection, David trained over a few years before winning World Championships and then won the Olympic gold medal ln 2021. It sure did not happen over a few weeks or months. I would think if Carter and Aaron train over the years-in this different style, they will be super successful in the international wrestling. Fascinating to see Brooks wrestle Taylor-and you would think would be Taylor's last Olympics.
Brooks and DT are very good friends. I would not be surprised one bit if Brooks wins. Could go either way but no one should be surprised. Brooks is elite but he did just finish winning another National Championship. It’s gonna be a blast in the BJC. Great memories

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
This seems to have been taped before the seeds were released, or before it was determined where Starocci would wrestle. Still, I concur with most of what Pyles says.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim from Spicewood

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
Greg,
What time does wrestling start on Friday ? Televised for those that didn’t get tickets ? If you want tickets to this incredible event I’m hearing theirs 300 tickets left.
I’m confused. You said that you are attending, but you don’t know what time the wrestling starts. Wouldn’t that information be included with the tickets?

• Haha
Reactions: WV lion

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
I’m confused. You said that you are attending, but you don’t know what time the wrestling starts. Wouldn’t that information be included with the tickets?
Yes Sir. Had some miscommunication on my behalf. We’re good to go now. Actually my son. lol. Good now thanks for asking

gpsu88

Sep 1, 2022
As a recent wrestling fan, I feel like I’m missing some history. Has this Pat Downey always been easy to dislike? Various tweets have shown up on my timeline where’s he’s coming at Carter, just seems like an ***

coastfan

Oct 26, 2021
As a recent wrestling fan, I feel like I’m missing some history. Has this Pat Downey always been easy to dislike? Various tweets have shown up on my timeline where’s he’s coming at Carter, just seems like an ***

This should give you a decent background.

The saga of Pat Downey

Edit to add: To further solidify his @SS credentials, during Bo’s college career, Downey referred to him as “noodle arms”.

Last edited:
Reactions: gpsu88

manatree

Oct 6, 2021

As a recent wrestling fan, you must not be familiar with Carter’s social media patterns.

gpsu88

Sep 1, 2022
As a recent wrestling fan, you must not be familiar with Carter’s social media patterns.
From what I’ve seen this guy came after Carter first. Yes Carter can be abrasive, but he’s ours so I give him a pass🙂

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
From what I’ve seen this guy came after Carter first. Yes Carter can be abrasive, but he’s ours so I give him a pass🙂
The fact that Carter is one of ours is the reason why I don't give him a pass for his a$$#attery online.

Reactions: WV lion

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Based on the Peacock times for the sessions:
April 19
Session 1: 10am-3:45pm
Session 2: 6:30pm-10pm
April 20
Session 3: 10am-2:30pm
Finals: 6:30pm-10pm
All times Eastern