where are we going?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’m sure Corvallis or Tucson just so we are as far away as possible… on the surface, Tucson does not sound bad but I can’t ever remember us winning a regional or super out west.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Impossible to know

id guess Indiana state, Duke, are both ahead of us

so whomever the decide is the 14th seed. My guess Oregon state or nc State

Nov 20, 2023
Bullshitesville Regional is what I hear I’m pretty pissed I can’t count how many times the talking heads said we were a lock and then turn the narrative around during the sec tourney and said we gotta keep winning games every we did win they’d say it again. Guess we will go play in a weak ballpark now where we can’t fit very many fans. Well I hope we crush whoever we play

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Bullshitesville Regional is what I hear I’m pretty pissed I can’t count how many times the talking heads said we were a lock and then turn the narrative around during the sec tourney and said we gotta keep winning games every we did win they’d say it again. Guess we will go play in a weak ballpark now where we can’t fit very many fans. Well I hope we crush whoever we play
Nobody said we were a lock before the SEC tourney. We didn't get much help either. We needed to win a couple possibly more, & as it turns out it was more.

Nov 20, 2023
Nobody said we were a lock before the SEC tourney. We didn't get much help either. We needed to win a couple possibly more, & as it turns out it was more.
I could’ve sworn I read and heard some folks say that we were or were pretty much a lock as they looked over our wins etc. If I’m wrong my mistake I do remember Kyle Peterson saying he surely thought we’d be playing at the dude during regionals that we’d done enough. Wish we’d gotten Arizona’s spot but it is what it is maybe this will lead to us doing what it takes to be at the top of the SEC going forward next few years or at least close. Something just seems to be missing and yes I know about the injuries this year. Would’ve been great just to have Dohm. But again it’s decided and I hear you guess I was wrong. 😑

Reactions: Anon1697564126

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
It's most likely be 2 & que.

Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I don’t know much about Arizona, but their home record (19-7) and Quad 1 record (3-9) make me think they might be the most vulnerable host.

Their best weekend was a home sweep of Louisiana Tech.

Last edited:

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Don’t we still owe Zona an *** whooping for out 2018 Super, or did we settle that in football last year?

If that was settled, then ECU needs to feel our bitterness from having to travel.
It was 2016. Jay Johnson. Current LSU coach. Bobby Dalbech. Never forget. ...that they lost to Coastal Carolina for the natty LOLOLOL.

Nov 20, 2023
It was 2016. Jay Johnson. Current LSU coach. Bobby Dalbech. Never forget. ...that they lost to Coastal Carolina for the natty LOLOLOL.
Haha the dude balled out I can’t lie. Was a regular position player and pitched against us and I believe allowed no runs through 9 innings. Could really swing the dang bat too. But that “Big Rob the Heartthrob” ******** was corny as hell. Dude balled out though against us I was so pissed at that dude. Hitting home runs and then pitching a 9 inning shut out right after. But man I couldn’t really stand the dude especially after what he did to us so I’m glad he lost to CC for the Natty lol

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
I could’ve sworn I read and heard some folks say that we were or were pretty much a lock as they looked over our wins etc. If I’m wrong my mistake I do remember Kyle Peterson saying he surely thought we’d be playing at the dude during regionals that we’d done enough. Wish we’d gotten Arizona’s spot but it is what it is maybe this will lead to us doing what it takes to be at the top of the SEC going forward next few years or at least close. Something just seems to be missing and yes I know about the injuries this year. Would’ve been great just to have Dohm. But again it’s decided and I hear you guess I was wrong. 😑 say that in the 1st tournament game
Didn't KP say that in the 1st tournament game? A lot of people (especially on here and social media) said just one W in the tourney. Every time I heard it, I thought about, yeah but what next? You don't play 1 tourney game, win, and stop. If you don't win it all, you end it with a loss, 2 in our case and that with some weak showings punched our bus pass.

Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87