Which coach/qb duo?

JWSDawgs

Senior
Mar 16, 2021
559
510
93
Which coach/qb duo would you choose as most exciting?

Mullen and Dak
Leach and Rogers
Lebby and Kamario
 
Apr 5, 2026
305
339
63
Obviously, Dak is Dak...but I don't think I've ever seen a QB at State with KT's talent.

I think what put's Dak over the top is between his ears.

If we can show that he has those capabilities and can improve there, then the sky is the limit for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama