Title of thread made me think that some out of town tourist got lost around State Street.
Im saying its not gonna be cold enough to snow until well after the precipitation is gone
Damn… probably shouldn’t have but I laughed.
I was just checking out the weather forecast for the weekend to decide if I wanted to hunt or not. I see snow for Sunday. Do I need to go to Costco to load up on milk and bread?
If someone decides to visit Jackson as a “tourist”, whatever happens next is 100% on them
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four