I already spun a tire at a stop sign. The humanity...
Lost traction once on a 4 lane in central-ish Mississippi. Slowed from 79 to 74.
I had to slow down that much once this morning too. At the waterworks curve.
And yes, that's only a snow reference.
Honestly, best snow of my lifetime. Packs awesome. Have already built a Calvin and Hobbes snow fort and a snow goon with the kids.
4.25 inches....don't think I would post that.I went out in a flat area with a tape measure and only came up with 4.25", but it is still snowing and we've already had some start to melt.
Here's the goon.
![]()
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State