White Death...

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Per the WLBT guy, decent chance we get snow Monday. Weather guys, do I need to raid Kroger for bread, milk and hell I guess toilet paper now since we panic buy that now too?
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,687
12,205
113
Per the WLBT guy, decent chance we get snow Monday. Weather guys, do I need to raid Kroger for bread, milk and hell I guess toilet paper now since we panic buy that now too?
Got to buy up that Bitcoin too. Seriously though tots and pears to all my Mississippi brethren, hunker down, stay safe, and make sure you have dragon glass/valerian steel ready at all times. Good Luck!
 

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,484
6,453
113
Last few model runs have trended towards a smaller event. Now looking at predominantly 1-2" with parts of the delta maybe seeing s little more where some heavier bands set up. Probably going to be mostly gone by Monday night as temps climb into the 40's that afternoon.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar