Who is this?

Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,168
113
That wouldn't matter so much if we were executing on the offensive end.

Can't argue that but we've not beat Calipari one time and he's about to make it 16-0.

7-11 from three is still hard to beat especially with our turnovers and refs remembering this IS Kentucky.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,505
27,459
113
Can't argue that but we've not beat Calipari one time and he's about to make it 16-0.

7-11 from three is still hard to beat especially with our turnovers and refs remembering this IS Kentucky.

First of all, it's not on the refs. We've gotten some ******** calls our way too. Don't be that guy.

Secondly, at least three of their threes have come off offensive rebound kickouts where we didn't secure the rebound because we were flat footed.

Thirdly, most of the rest of their threes have come off ball reversal where our defense didn't rotate fast enough.

Fourthly, our offense has been absolutely putrid the last ten minutes of this game.

If we win this game, we will have avoided snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. If we lose it, it won't be because of anything Kentucky or Calipari did.
 
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,168
113
First of all, it's not on the refs. We've gotten some ******** calls our way too. Don't be that guy.

Secondly, at least three of their threes have come off offensive rebound kickouts where we didn't secure the rebound because we were flat footed.

Thirdly, most of the rest of their threes have come off ball reversal where our defense didn't rotate fast enough.

Fourthly, our offense has been absolutely putrid the last ten minutes of this game.

If we win this game, we will have avoided snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. If we lose it, it won't be because of anything Kentucky or Calipari did.

We won. You win the argument. Ima having a shot have one too.

Thanks Molinar! Finally! We break the Kentucky curse.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,505
27,459
113
We won. You win the argument. Ima having a shot have one too.

Thanks Molinar! Finally! We break the Kentucky curse.

I promise I wasn't trying to win an argument. I was just frustrated. This game should not have been close.
 

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,230
732
113
We won. You win the argument. Ima having a shot have one too.

Thanks Molinar! Finally! We break the Kentucky curse.

I have to admit that putting UK out of the SEC and NCAA tournament takes a little harshness off my view of the season as a whole.
 
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,168
113
I promise I wasn't trying to win an argument. I was just frustrated. This game should not have been close.

I know I was too but it doesn't matter bro. It was a ****** second half BUT they actually figured out how to get back in the game and win. Really important for the young squad to see if they don't quit and nutt up they can win.

I know Bama will probably smash us so they really needed this one.
 

047Dog

Redshirt
Jan 29, 2020
726
0
0
Good analysis. Our guards were slow getting to the shooters for much of the 2nd half and we had no identity on offense. Our bigs were absolutely taken out in the 2nd half.
 

hailstate19

Redshirt
Nov 7, 2015
1,190
41
48
I know I was too but it doesn't matter bro. It was a ****** second half BUT they actually figured out how to get back in the game and win. Really important for the young squad to see if they don't quit and nutt up they can win.

I know Bama will probably smash us so they really needed this one.
I actually don’t think Bama will smash us. They really haven’t the first two times. I think it will be close.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Ado had a monster first half, hope he returns next year. He was fantastic today
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
IF we hafta play Alabama I had just as soon play them at an odd time like 11am, maybe they’ll be a little uncomfortable and we’ve already played a 11am game.
 

SaintsDoc

Redshirt
Apr 24, 2016
201
0
16
Why does Post get playing time? He's not very good. And you can count on him getting a moving screen called on him within the first couple of minutes of checking into a game just about every time.
He’s done well this year for a freshman. He’ll get stronger with time and could be an offensive threat in a couple of years
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?