who predicted Quickley

marshalfan

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2005
6,149
1,148
0
Who among us predicted that Quickley would lead us in scoring and be the front runner for conference player of the year. I would say that many many more people predicted whitney would lead than predicted Quickley would. He has been a very pleasant surprise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoeBeeHall

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
I definitely thought Quick would be our best player after seeing his confidence early on. Didn't think he'd be in the running for SEC POY though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jrpross_rivals

bookerfan66

Heisman
Feb 26, 2015
9,414
20,139
0
I honestly didn't see this coming at all.I thought IQ would be a solid player but nothing like this.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games