Who was the idiot who said we'd have a 3 game lead at end of

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
February? He should definitely be commended. We took care of business. Way to go! Do you think we'll tie for the SEC overall? What seed do you think we'll get in the dance? I'm really interested in your opinion and not other fools who make fun of you when the chances of your prediction look slim.

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
Peaches called him out when we had a 1 game lead 2 games ago. Called the guy a sheep or an idiot or something.

jamdawg96

Feb 27, 2008
Yeah it was like 2:00 a.m. when I made that prediction a few weeks ago, and Peaches claimed I was either high, drunk, or crazy.

I'll give him this, it was one of those. But I had spent hours that day predicting the season game by game. So it was well thought out, with a hint of wishful thinking.

As for our season into March... I doubt we'll get a share of the title. I think if we play well this weekend we'll be sitting at 21-9 (12-4) heading to Atlanta. If we can get to Sunday, our seeding could be as high as 5, but considering our next two games, I'm thinking a 6 seed is a safe bet for now.

I just hope we play well enough to get out of the 8-9 matchup. Three more wins of any kind, and we'll do no worse than a 7 seed.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
simply because you made Peaches look stupid. Now that's not a tough thing to do, he does most of the work himself, but the comedic qualities of such an event are priceless. In short, excellent work sir.