Who will be our next commit?

CadaverDawg

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
6,409
0
0
B. Brown?
R. Brown?
Wallace?
Moore?
Ward??
Other?

What do you guys think? It has been a while since the great Autry, Siddoway week. I'm ready for some good recruiting news.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,532
16,284
113
<div>AJ Jefferson.</div><div>
</div>I'm getting a gut feeling that we only land B. Brown and AJ Jefferson out of whats remaining. Moore would be next on that list. We are...
 

DiligenceDawg

Redshirt
Jan 3, 2011
152
0
0
I like richie at a MLB spot more I think but at olb I'd go with B brown... either way they can both flat out play.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?