Who ya pulling for this week?

BigRedTed

Sophomore
Nov 20, 2021
1,529
187
63
Also...agree with the rest of your list as well. It's more of disliking the SEC and Texas than rooting for Ohio State. Iowa State and Nebraska obviously. And well I covered OU above
 
  • Like
Reactions: GeorgeFlippin

Poster FKA schuele

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
1,578
2,396
113
I don't like Texas, and I have an irrational hatred for Arch Manning because it was the Manning clan who convinced Mike Riley and his band of dimwits that Tanner Lee was going to be an NFL quarterback.

But I hope they beat Ohio State by 50.
 

Scoop123

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2026
934
1,606
92
It's amazing how little I care about top 25 games when NU isn't a contender. That was half the fun for me for 35 years - Always strategizing on who needs to win and who needs to lose for Nebraska to move up.

I want to care about other games and I am excited to one day care about all those games with passion again when Nebraska is #14 and needing a few losses to get into the playoff.
 

RBigredMax1

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2025
2,320
3,777
113
It's amazing how little I care about top 25 games when NU isn't a contender. That was half the fun for me for 35 years - Always strategizing on who needs to win and who needs to lose for Nebraska to move up.

I want to care about other games and I am excited to one day care about all those games with passion again when Nebraska is #14 and needing a few losses to get into the playoff.
I think it’s easier now … we just need the top 40 teams to all lose and the top 15 to lose twice 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Scoop123

Zeke Husker

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2025
1,541
1,560
113
It's amazing how little I care about top 25 games when NU isn't a contender. That was half the fun for me for 35 years - Always strategizing on who needs to win and who needs to lose for Nebraska to move up.

I want to care about other games and I am excited to one day care about all those games with passion again when Nebraska is #14 and needing a few losses to get into the playoff.
That’s how I am as well I really don’t care. But I do have preferences, including I wish all of the original big ten teams lose especially Wisconsin, **** Barry Alvarez for recommending that Nebraska hire Eichorst as AD.
 

B1G RED

Junior
Jun 2, 2022
318
351
63
It's amazing how little I care about top 25 games when NU isn't a contender. That was half the fun for me for 35 years - Always strategizing on who needs to win and who needs to lose for Nebraska to move up.

I want to care about other games and I am excited to one day care about all those games with passion again when Nebraska is #14 and needing a few losses to get into the playoff.
I’m actually the opposite these days. One of the things I absolutely loved about the Tom Osborne era was he and his staff’s ability to coach during the game. Some amazing coaches and coordinators - love watching chess vs tic tac toe.
 

RBigredMax1

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2025
2,320
3,777
113
Me:

Ohio State (just because I want to see Texas lose)

Oklahoma (just because I want to see Michigan lose)

Iowa State (just because I want to see Iowa lose)

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions