Debating if I’m going to stay up and watch the whole thing. I think SMU may have it wrapped up by halftime.Pulling hard for SMU tonight.
Oh Jesus…don’t give me that.Debating if I’m going to stay up and watch the whole thing. I think SMU may have it wrapped up by halftime.
I think it’s easier now … we just need the top 40 teams to all lose and the top 15 to lose twiceIt's amazing how little I care about top 25 games when NU isn't a contender. That was half the fun for me for 35 years - Always strategizing on who needs to win and who needs to lose for Nebraska to move up.
I want to care about other games and I am excited to one day care about all those games with passion again when Nebraska is #14 and needing a few losses to get into the playoff.
That’s how I am as well I really don’t care. But I do have preferences, including I wish all of the original big ten teams lose especially Wisconsin, **** Barry Alvarez for recommending that Nebraska hire Eichorst as AD.It's amazing how little I care about top 25 games when NU isn't a contender. That was half the fun for me for 35 years - Always strategizing on who needs to win and who needs to lose for Nebraska to move up.
I want to care about other games and I am excited to one day care about all those games with passion again when Nebraska is #14 and needing a few losses to get into the playoff.
I always watch and pull for old Big 8 foes. I have lots of friends in Oklahoma, so I have no problem with the Sooners.It may be because I don't have the memories of OU like some of you do but I sincerely hope that the Sooners run Michigan off their home field after that WMU game
I’m actually the opposite these days. One of the things I absolutely loved about the Tom Osborne era was he and his staff’s ability to coach during the game. Some amazing coaches and coordinators - love watching chess vs tic tac toe.It's amazing how little I care about top 25 games when NU isn't a contender. That was half the fun for me for 35 years - Always strategizing on who needs to win and who needs to lose for Nebraska to move up.
I want to care about other games and I am excited to one day care about all those games with passion again when Nebraska is #14 and needing a few losses to get into the playoff.
Me:
Ohio State (just because I want to see Texas lose)
Oklahoma (just because I want to see Michigan lose)
Iowa State (just because I want to see Iowa lose)
Yep. Cheaters gonna cheat!Officials not waiting until the end of the game to bail Michigan out this week. They’re on it right from the jump.
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference