I heard that the coach they just announced is leaving. If true, I wonder if they will post the job.
What's the story? Did Coach Briggs desire to step down but since it didn't work out with Coach Newsome, he decided to stay another year?Coach Briggs. Same guy that has been there last several years. Coach Newsome who was named HC for a short period of time decided to move on to another school.
Thanks. Hopefully someone with a little insight will share with us one day.I cant answer because I dont know.
This sounds a little like Jamestown a few years ago. All signed sealed and deliver, and then "boom", we need a coach. I think that happened in like July?Coach Briggs. Same guy that has been there last several years. Coach Newsome who was named HC for a short period of time decided to move on to another school.
Nah, I left after HS.![]()
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Offense
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)