I bet it's Fristoe
Lemonis said last night he was going to treat like a mid-week game and be bullpen heavy. I think we are going to see everyone but Mac and Bednar.
He wouldn't do that for the first game and blow through the bullpen. That would be a disaster if we ended up losing it. I'd look for four or five out of fristoe, two or three out of Harding, and sims to close it out. If we somehow lost, we would see the bullpen game in the second one.
You’ll see a heavy dose of Harding at some point, whether it’s out of the pen or as a starter.
Campbell has given up at least 10 runs in every game this weekend, I expect us to score. If we do that, our pitching just needs to be semi competent and we will be fine.
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5