Why does Jeff Lebby

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,075
2,836
113
Back in the mid 90's, there was a guy on the PGA Tour who only wore long sleeve, no matter the weather. He played at the Deposit Guranty a number of times and I was always amazed to see him walking around Annandale in July with those long sleeves on. I can't remember his name though.
I wear sun sleeves when I play golf, along with hat (not cap). Sunscreen on face and neck.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation