Why the hell is State +9 today?

bigrob24

Redshirt
Mar 12, 2008
50
0
0
I know anything can happen, but we usually play well at Florida, and winning at Vandy is probably a tougher task than winning at the "O" dome right now....I think we have a good chance to win this thing outright, but I definitely don't see Florida spanking us by double digits...Any thoughts?
 

drt7891

Redshirt
Dec 6, 2010
6,727
0
0
signature wins we have and 2 pretty bad losses, yet they are getting all kinds of love and respect from them. I think this game will be closer than double digits... IF we show up to play.
 

bigrob24

Redshirt
Mar 12, 2008
50
0
0
Especially, add to the fact that we were down big to Vandy at half and were still able to get it together and have a double digit lead in the second half. I would like to think that if we start the game even remotely better than we did at Vandy, this team should have the confidence to keep it close throughout or know they make a run if they fall behind a bit. Predicition: State 80 Florida 74
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State