Wilky Denaud

Rupert Jenkins

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2017
4,420
3,679
113
DL leaving Auburn after one year. 6'4 245 3 star out of high school. Played basketball too. Edge rusher most likely
 

Rupert Jenkins

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2017
4,420
3,679
113
Is he a player ? I really have no idea. 3 star. Probly fairly athletic. If we can get him I'm sure he would fill a hole. We are thinner on DL than anywhere else imo.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four