Will anyone have the guts to ask Shane at his midweek presser

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
"Why was the offensive line so bad, and it was unequivocally bad against a UNC team whose DL is not considered a strength, allowing more than half as many sacks against UNC as they had all last season?"

They are the reason we lost this game so it's fair to ask.

I don't want a nuanced question like "Can you talk about the OL and discuss their performance?" Make it plain: the OL was bad, nobody is questioning that. Can you explain why?

And I'd have a follow-up question: Did anyone on the staff or team suspect the OL was going to be so bad?

Reactions: FightinRooster

Thunderstick

Jan 21, 2022
"Why was the offensive line so bad, and it was unequivocally bad against a UNC team whose DL is not considered a strength, allowing more than half as many sacks against UNC as they had all last season?"

I don't want a nuanced question like "Can you talk about the OL and discuss their performance?" Make it plain: the OL was bad, nobody is questioning that. Can you explain why?

And I'd have a follow-up question: Did anyone on the staff or team suspect the OL was going to be so bad?
Get Peter Doocy to question Beamer!

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
When you run for negative yardage, there’s no way to sugarcoat it. The offensive line sucked in all caps. There’s no way to talk around it it.

Reactions: LBGCOCK

Island cock

Jan 1, 2023

The answer is because we’ve been going against our DL and they are just as bad.

Cocky99

Jan 27, 2022
This why I don’t care to watch Spring Games where we play ourselves. Other than it just being an exhibition game…. If the OL is bad. And the DL is bad. And they play each other. The fans won’t know until we play another team. 😱
But Beamer has some explaining to do. That performance was unacceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gradstudent

accock

Jan 22, 2022
I hope someone will ask him about the NC player saying they knew when they were going to pass.

KOTR

Joined Dec 1, 2019
Jan 19, 2022
I hope someone will ask him about the NC player saying they knew when they were going to pass.
They must not have known too much since Rattler had a good day. He just didn't have the TDs to go with those numbers.

Reactions: CWW