Dude totally ripped A-$-$ at the end of the first question!
He will need to wash those drawers himself. No way he takes those home to Mom.Dude totally ripped A-$-$ at the end of the first question!
I don't hear anything. He looks funny though.Dude totally ripped A-$-$ at the end of the first question!
Watch again with volume up loud. He finishes answering the question then (in my daughter’s words) “adjusts himself” and lets it fly.I don't hear anything. He looks funny though.
He’s not stoned…he 100% knew what he was going to do at the end of his first answer.Love young Will.
He's grinning like Frodo Baggins after he leaves the hobbit pub in that video. I think he may be stoned on marijuana chewing gum.
I heard it but it sounded like someone breathing into the mic. Certainly wasn't a squeaker.Watch again with volume up loud. He finishes answering the question then (in my daughter’s words) “adjusts himself” and lets it fly.
it‘s obvious and 100% intentional!
Well, two of my three questions answered:Good catch. Although it wasn’t me that ripped it I’ll just say that. Austin and Chance where trying to make me laugh the whole time. I can’t say on here exactly what Chance was doing to try to get me to laugh though. And btw I like to chew gum, and they suggested it since I was a little nervous. Hopefully I won’t be that nervous when I win the Heisman this year.
Yeah, & take Mike’s advice on marriage & elope! Maybe Leach’ll even spot him the money……After seeing his face and how he seems to be holding back laughs, All I can picture is Leach in the background holding up cue cards. “Hey, uhhhh, Will *cough cough* She told me she isn’t married quite yet so uh *cough cough* maybe you should ask her to be your fat little girlfriend *cough cough*
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS