Quickest in history?
Whatever works, and it does, but don't blink or you'll miss them.
Cracks me up for some reason.
Whatever works, and it does, but don't blink or you'll miss them.
Cracks me up for some reason.
He could shoot 15 of those before pitino shoots one....:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I told my dad at the game yesterday that i think Briscoe needs to try this. One dribble, then shoot. Briscoe psyches himself out
Actually at the game the other night they said that Briscoe was the second worst in the nation and the worst one shoots the granny shot(underhand)Didn't we once have a player who touched his socks before shooting his FT's and another one (I think late 90s) who did some weird side twist thing? I'm sorta surprised the underhand FT shooting isn't sometimes used...it worked quite well for Rick BarryYeah it might look silly but if you're making at least 80% of them that way, I really don't think anyone's gonna care!
Macy had a routine where he used his socks to dry his hands before he got the ball, but Macy was over 90%.Didn't we once have a player who touched his socks before shooting his FT's and another one (I think late 90s) who did some weird side twist thing? I'm sorta surprised the underhand FT shooting isn't sometimes used...it worked quite well for Rick BarryYeah it might look silly but if you're making at least 80% of them that way, I really don't think anyone's gonna care!
Actually at the game the other night they said that Briscoe was the second worst in the nation and the worst one shoots the granny shot(underhand)
one dribble and shoot!
Are we talking about willis or pitino?
and you've jinxed himWillis has made 24 FTs in a row going back to his Fr. Yr.
He could shoot 15 of those before pitino shoots one....:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Free throw shooters drive me crazy with all the extra activity while they are at the line. Having a celebration when they make or miss a free throw by touching hands with his teammates. Having a conversation with point guard or moving off the line in between shots. Players that are 50% free throw shooters don't need any distractions while they are at the line.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’