Win Total O/U Set, Game Lines Posted

John_J_Rambo

May 31, 2022
o/u 7.5 regular season wins this year. highest since Frost's first season. he has never hit the over, and NU hasn't gone over its Vegas win total since riley's first year.

here are way too early lines I see:

NW (Ireland) - NU -12.5
vs UND - NU -30.5
vs Ga Southern - NU -20.5
vs OU - NU +6.5
vs Indiana - NU -12.5
@ Rutgers (Fri) - NU -13.5
@ purdue - pick 'em
vs ILL - NU -16.5
vs minn - NU -6.5
@Mich - NU +10.5
vs wisc - NU +3
vs iowa - NU +3.5

some big numbers in there. always a good reminder of how public a team Nebraska is and how few fans most of our opponents have.

scarletred

May 31, 2022
We are more than a touchdown favorite in 7 games meaning that a monkey could coach this team and win at least 7

If we win fewer than 9 - frost should be relieved of his duties- above average coaching gets us 11 regular season wins

Reactions: WestCoastCornhusker

HUSKERFAN66

May 31, 2022
o/u 7.5 regular season wins this year. highest since Frost's first season. he has never hit the over, and NU hasn't gone over its Vegas win total since riley's first year.

NW (Ireland) - NU -12.5
vs UND - NU -30.5
vs OU - NU +6.5
vs Indiana - NU -12.5
@ purdue - pick 'em
vs ILL - NU -16.5
vs minn - NU -6.5
@Mich - NU +10.5
vs wisc - NU +3
vs iowa - NU +3.5

some big numbers in there. always a good reminder of how public a team Nebraska is and how few fans most of our opponents have.
Aren't we at iowa 🤔

HuskerHusaria

May 31, 2022
We are more than a touchdown favorite in 7 games meaning that a monkey could coach this team and win at least 7

If we win fewer than 9 - frost should be relieved of his duties- above average coaching gets us 11 regular season wins
How about you hightail it over to the Iowa boards you faker.

HuskerHusaria

May 31, 2022

NW (Ireland) - NU -12.5
vs UND - NU -30.5
vs OU - NU +6.5
vs Indiana - NU -12.5
@ purdue - pick 'em
vs ILL - NU -16.5
vs minn - NU -6.5
@Mich - NU +10.5
vs wisc - NU +3
vs iowa - NU +3.5

8 wins is scraping the bucket. 5-7 wins again. As a fan hoping for atleast 8.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

scarletred

May 31, 2022
Be disappointed if we at least don’t go 7-5…

Winning 8 would mean having a couple of upset wins…
We are favored by more than a touchdown in 7 games and a pick ‘em in an 8th

how in the world would winning 8 mean “having a couple of upset wins”

this is exactly how “fans” are lowering the standards for frost - by claiming games that we are favored in or even odds are “upsets” thereby making 8 wins somehow seem laudable - these “fans” are paving the way to becoming Iowa. I doubt these “fans” were around when Nebraska dominated the college landscape and don’t realize what high level college football actually looks like. - I feel sorry for them

• Love

SOHusker11

May 6, 2022
We are favored by more than a touchdown in 7 games and a pick ‘em in an 8th

how in the world would winning 8 mean “having a couple of upset wins”

this is exactly how “fans” are lowering the standards for frost - by claiming games that we are favored in or even odds are “upsets” thereby making 8 wins somehow seem laudable - these “fans” are paving the way to becoming Iowa. I doubt these “fans” were around when Nebraska dominated the college landscape and don’t realize what high level college football actually looks like. - I feel sorry for them
GFY b#@%& troll.

Reactions: Redscarlet

scarletred

May 31, 2022
🖕🏼
I don’t have to go by the point spread here..

And you’re not scarletred..
Apologies. I didn’t realize you ignored the Vegas lines and came up with your own

care to share which games in the orig post which we aren’t considered underdogs you would consider upset victories?

do you know how point spreads work?

Spoonie Luv

May 31, 2022
I love watching old white men have an identity crisis over being able to post anonymously about college kids
new girl douche GIF

Truewooper

Jun 1, 2022
Hmmm 7.5....Nebraska theoretically will play 6 teams who were under .500 last year assuming we win all 6 of those. Then we we play 4 teams in the 8-10 category and could Nebraska pick up 2 wins there maybe. Then they also play 2 teams that were in the 11-12 range last year assuming we lose those 2. It is possible to get to 8 but that would be asking a lot of a Nebraska team that has had issues beating teams under .500. This also assumes everyone is the same as they were last year and well that's dangerous. But yeah of course this is all just projections based on how a lot of these teams did in 2021.