I’m out of jail on this new site.
Nice.I’m out of jail on this new site.
Well let’s fix thatI’m out of jail on this new site.
I do. Great poster.Anyone remember CaliCock? I know he was on the 247sports board for a while, but as far as I know he never returned to FGF, even under an alias.
Anyone remember CaliCock? I know he was on the 247sports board for a while, but as far as I know he never returned to FGF, even under an alias.
I’m out of jail on this new site.
Rod is on the soundoff national board all day everyday. I can ask him.We all have a new lease on life.. I wonder if Rod is around under a different name?
Had to be him.I think he lives near LA... A few years back, I asked him if he lives in the Stanford/Palo Alto area, because I saw a white Jeep with a Gamecock wheel cover driving around...
I'm the other Gamecock in Cali, lol. The Gamecock Club meetings are mostly solo. Just kidding, there's one in Sacramento who posted a lot on the Rivals forum.Had to be him.![]()
Bring him homeRod is on the soundoff national board all day everyday. I can ask him.
I forgot about it earlier when I said that let me go get him now...Bring him home
You have called & I have answered!Bring him home
That name totally throws me off!You have called & I have answered!
Missed you brother, been a while.You have called & I have answered!
Yes, & I approve of him. Now, Bill Muschamp on the other hand….Missed you brother, been a while.
we hired a coach while you were away
You have called & I have answered!
OK let's not get crazy now.So next up is Cock Hudson!!
Yes, I remember him.Anyone remember CaliCock? I know he was on the 247sports board for a while, but as far as I know he never returned to FGF, even under an alias.
Might as well open the floodgates.OK let's not get crazy now.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
GamecockCentral Football
How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer: Several 'doubtful' for South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida