I cannot recall the last time I saw our defense look this bad. Poor tackling, poor angles, being out-ran, outcoached. Terrible step back today.
I agree although years 1 and 2 with Joe DeForrest were worse as a whole.
Not our finest hour
I cannot recall the last time I saw our defense look this bad. Poor tackling, poor angles, being out-ran, outcoached. Terrible step back today.
And clueless Gibby the coffee boythe mountaineers haven't played a complete game in a long time...under clueless DH
No we haven't but was good enough for 10 wins last seasonthe mountaineers haven't played a complete game in a long time...under clueless DH
I would think if Grier comes back and the defense improves as it should then we could expect 8 or 9 wins
However with Tennessee and NC State on a be schedule who knows
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker