I cannot recall the last time I saw our defense look this bad. Poor tackling, poor angles, being out-ran, outcoached. Terrible step back today.
I agree although years 1 and 2 with Joe DeForrest were worse as a whole.
Not our finest hour
I cannot recall the last time I saw our defense look this bad. Poor tackling, poor angles, being out-ran, outcoached. Terrible step back today.
And clueless Gibby the coffee boythe mountaineers haven't played a complete game in a long time...under clueless DH
No we haven't but was good enough for 10 wins last seasonthe mountaineers haven't played a complete game in a long time...under clueless DH
I would think if Grier comes back and the defense improves as it should then we could expect 8 or 9 wins
However with Tennessee and NC State on a be schedule who knows
WV Sports Basketball
Martin Somerville finds his fit at West Virginia
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez didn't see anything that can't be fixed in film review
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building