I cannot recall the last time I saw our defense look this bad. Poor tackling, poor angles, being out-ran, outcoached. Terrible step back today.
I agree although years 1 and 2 with Joe DeForrest were worse as a whole.
Not our finest hour
I cannot recall the last time I saw our defense look this bad. Poor tackling, poor angles, being out-ran, outcoached. Terrible step back today.
And clueless Gibby the coffee boythe mountaineers haven't played a complete game in a long time...under clueless DH
No we haven't but was good enough for 10 wins last seasonthe mountaineers haven't played a complete game in a long time...under clueless DH
I would think if Grier comes back and the defense improves as it should then we could expect 8 or 9 wins
However with Tennessee and NC State on a be schedule who knows
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU
WV Sports Football
Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State