Would somebody please

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Normally I would agree, but the way their bench was loud mouthing the whole series, I didn't mind hearing one of our fans giving them hell.
 

HomeBoyDawg

All-Conference
Oct 22, 2013
1,418
1,377
93
MSU fan kept hollering "you suck" at primarily Tulane's 2B Chase Englehard. Easily heard on the TV broadcast and I would imagine throughout the ballpark. Went on for several innings.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,890
11,302
113
He will be easy to spot.After the game Just look for a vehicle in the left lane of 82 running 3 mph under the speed limit.
 

GhostOfJackie

Senior
Apr 20, 2009
3,795
712
113
let me get this straight.... an MSU fan was telling the Tulane players how bad they sucked?

The same Tulane team that we just ran out of our stadium with cry faces?
 

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
MSU fan kept hollering "you suck" at primarily Tulane's 2B Chase Englehard. Easily heard on the TV broadcast and I would imagine throughout the ballpark. Went on for several innings.

"Chase?"

What a 17ing horrible name.

I'll bet he wishes his parents had given him a man's name.

Although it is better than "Aiden." That's the worst.

Names for p*ssies.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina