I wouldn't but plenty would. Heck, even Dave Bliss found a coaching job at a little school.if you were an AD at a small D-1 school and you need to start your basketball program over would you hire RP or not
I wouldn't but plenty would. Heck, even Dave Bliss found a coaching job at a little school.
Not worth the consequences. He hasn't proved he can do anything without tremendous cheating/corruption/nepotism.
Are you saying he was cheating while at U.K?
This is probably why he won't. I'd be stunned if he didn't get at least 3 years and he is 65 now.The ncaa isn't done yet...he may get a show cause
Neverif you were an AD at a small D-1 school and you need to start your basketball program over would you hire RP or not
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball